We will try to answer your requests within one business day. Please understand that we can only process your questions properly, if you supply all of the required information.
Before contacting NCPI Mobotix support, please make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Make sure that the camera has the latest available software version.
- If your camera is a Mobotix dual lens model, make sure that you set Setup Menu>General image>Settings>Camera selection to both.
- Proceed as follows for all cameras: Open the download camera report dialog (if possible) by entering [Camera IP Address]/Admin/Report.dmp in your browser.
- Make sure that all checkboxes are activated.
- Click on download and save the file on your desktop.
Please proceed as follows to contact NCPI Mobotix support.
- Write an email describing your problem.
- Include an overview of the network environment of the camera(s), including any anti-virus or firewall information.
- Attach all camera report files you saved on your desktop.
The support team asks you to send the configuration file of the camera?
You will find the configuration file in the Admin Menu>save current configuration to local computer. Remember to open the file in a text editor and delete the passwords of your ISDN, FTP and email profiles before you send the file to us.
You need to send a camera back to NCPI Mobotix?
In this case you will need an RMA number which will be assigned by your distributor or reseller. Please do not send cameras without an RMA number as this would incur further costs.
You require repair services?
If Mobotix provides repair services for a camera after a defect or malfunction has been reported and there is no actual material defect or defect in quality, the customer will be charged a flat rate of £100 to cover the costs incurred. NCPI Mobotix will assume the costs for troubleshooting.